I’m participating in Jennifer Wilson’s 34 Things Blog Party to celebrate all about me scrapbooking and her upcoming Big Picture Classes workshop, Before Your Story. If you’re looking for a simple approach to autobiographical scrapbooking, from birth to adulthood – this may be just what you need.
10 Things I want Jack to know about me before I became his mom. Photo taken December 2012.
1. Although I have traveled all over the world (and hope you will want to do the same), there is truly no place like home.
2. As much as I like the idea of it, I don’t think I could ever be a vegetarian.
3. I love taking photos of everyday moments – umm, this is probably something you have figured out by now.
4. I used to be able to multi task.
5. Your Auntie Courtney and I used to love going to dance class together at the gym when she lived in LA. I will never be as good of a dancer as her, but it’s one of my favorite things to do, as long as it’s not in a club.
6. After the age of 30, when presented with an opportunity that was appealing, I usually said yes just to explore new things.
7. I was once called fierce by a mentor and thought it was one of the best compliments ever.
8. I had bad vision for a majority of my life, so I couldn’t see the alarm clock until I put my glasses on, or until after I got Lasik right before my 30th birthday. Wondering what an old alarm clock looks like? Google it.
9. As a child I had a lot of cavities. And most of my life I have preferred salty to sweet.
10. I’m happiest when others around me are happy.