A layout including stamping, sewing, stickers, Instagrams and of course washi tape.
Some stellar layouts in the gallery. Here are some projects from those taking my Collect & Create workshop (click on the layouts for more detail and info):
1. 12X12 D-Ring album – I should probably avoid choosing an item from my own collection, but I truly love this album. And after receiving many emails asking when it would finally be in stores, I couldn’t resist making it one of my picks.. Hope you all understand!
2. Pieces of Me exclusive kit – It sounds silly but although I really love everything in this kit, I mainly couldn’t resist buying it because of that exclusive stamp set. I’ve already used it and am so looking forward to digging into Maggie’s workshop.
3. October Afternoon Tidbits – These look adorable and will be perfect for both Project Life and layouts. And mini books. They are just perfect.
4. Lace washi tape – It’s a bit thinner than most of the tapes in my collection and just so happens to match Sketchbook very nicely.
5. These alphas. I realize they were on my list last month, but I have ordered even more in every single color. They really are the perfect size and come in both lower and upper case, which I can’t seem to resist.
Workshop: Through the Kaleidoscope (Amy asked me to be one of her contributors and I was happy to oblige! The class concepts and projects are all amazing!)
Cost of class: $25
Do you wish you could add more color to your scrapbooking projects? Have you ever wondered how to mix manufacturers’ products and collections with ease? And lets talk about all those products you’ve been hoarding in your stash, ever wish you could learn to use more of those in your projects? Join Garden Girl Amy Heller as she teaches a color theory based workshop, ‘Through the Kaleidoscope | Making Sense of Color 4 Scrapbooking’ based on the principles of the color wheel.
As a graphic designer and former creative and art director by trade, Amy’s experience in color has spanned not only from the crafting world, but over 10 years professional experience in the design of advertising, brand development and packaging. Over five chapters, she’ll share 50 brand new scrapbook pages by her and her group of contributors. Each chapter contains a printable PDF containing beautiful color inspiration boards from daily life as well as from scrapbooking supplies for each of the principles and colors covered, as well as a coordinating video. Included is a handy, portable flip card set with each of the color theories covered as well as the full color wheel for taking to your next crop or simply having in your craft area for easy and convenient color reference.
The content of this workshop will be available immediately upon purchase. The lessons are available for you to work at your own pace and upon purchase can be accessed in the “Workshops” section under “Classes & Events.” A private message board forum is also available to ask questions for Amy and to connect with other participants. Enjoy!
Remember, if you have already have signed up and you win, you can give the spot to a friend or get a credit!
To enter: Just leave a comment with your 2Peas username (if you have one) along with your favorite color. Giveaway is closed. The winner for Amy Heller’s workshop is: Anna S who said: Do I have to pick just ONE favorite color? It’s a toss up between pink and orange and they are my absolute favorite color combo! My 2peas name is gus-gus. Congrats and thanks to everyone who entered and shared your favorite color.
Next stop on the hop – Jill.