I came back from Hawaii on Tuesday night and was home for just about 36 hours before heading to Ventura for Craftcation Conference. Yesterday I left Ventura and went straight to SpringFest, an event put on by Club Momme. Thankful to be home for the next few weeks, but some of my favorite on-the-go items have really kept me organized and in check lately. I realize that I own more than half of these things so I am not really coveting them, but I am pretty obsessed with them at the moment.
1. Essie nailpolish in Baby's Breath - the PERFECT shade of baby pink/almost white for Spring
2. Adventure Awaits - this is a printable and perfect for hanging with washi tape or framing
3. Michael Kors JetSet Tote - This is my favorite purse for traveling and the one I carry nearly every day
5. Skinny Distressed Jeans - a nicely priced skinny jean and since I ripped my favorite pair of Robin's Jeans in the butt right before going to the airport in Hawaii, I will be getting these at a fraction of the price
6. Duffle Bag - perfectly priced weekender bag, especially since my favorite amykathryn one is no longer available
7. Pineapple necklace - love this dainty necklace that I wore in Hawaii and haven't taken off since. I got it from my Rocksbox subscription, where you can use the code 'amytangerinexoxo' for your first month free
8. Michael Kors sunglasses - these have been my favorite sunglasses for nearly two years now