Hi friends! It's been a while since I've done one of these lists. Thinking I will try and bring it back to the blog and maybe even test out a video component to it too.
1. This Pale Violet dress I got a couple months ago at the sample sale along with this dress you might remember from this post. It's the perfect color, has intricate unexpected details and is one of those dresses that's so unique it gets a ton of compliments every time I wear it. There's only one left, and it is a really small size, but it's deeply discounted! There's a lot of wonderful and unique items on sale throughout Pale Violet. If you're looking for something fun and uncommonly delightful, be sure to check out the feminine selections at Pale Violet. I'm thinking about treating myself to this gorgeous necklace that would look good casually with V-neck tee shirt or dressy with evening attire. Wondering if I could pull off these gold sunglasses. They are kindly giving a 20% discount for you lovely readers! Now through August 31, 2015 use the code TANGERINE for 20% off at Pale Violet!
2. This travel video on Guatemala I first saw on Poppytalk. Fun to see some of the same places JC and I ventured to back in 2011. It's still one of our favorite places ever. Our travel video pales in comparison as I shot it on the little Harenezumi, but I am so glad we have the photos and memories of our experience. Here's my little wrap up post 4 years ago.
3. Free classes on Craftsy - It's Back to School season and I am thinking of assigning myself some homework so I can learn new things. Sometimes I feel motivated to go beyond crafting. Since these classes are free, it's a great way to try out Craftsy at no risk. I am eager to try Professional Family Portraits, Creative Cake Pops, and because I have to include a crafty class,
Bag Making Basics: Reversible Tote & Zipper Pouch. Who wants to join me?
4. This book by Kayla Aimee - so well-written and I am so proud of my friend for her amazing ability to share her journey. If you're in the mood for a heartwarming true story, I highly recommend Anchored.
5. We've received many requests to make my hand scripted Motivational Monday quotes available in the shop. Finally we've done it and made it easy for you to purchase and download immediately! As a thank you for being an awesome reader, enter the discount code "BLOGFRIEND" at checkout for 20% off all Printables through Tuesday, August 18.
PS - We also have been working on a Paypal check out option. We were able to finally do that with the Editions listed here . Please note, Paypal orders will be emailed within 24 hours, and unfortunately the discount code will not apply.