Disclaimer: I kept wanting to post something like this while I was pregnant, but obviously that didn't happen. Considering I don't know how I would have survived and enjoyed those months without these items, I thought it was still worth a share. Hoping some of you find it worthwhile. 1. Havaiana Flip Flops. Comfortable flip flops. Any and all. Pretty much every single day in my 3rd trimester, I wore Havaianas. But when I wanted to dress up, I went with Michael Kors' flip flops.
2. Bringing Up Bebe - A fun read that I received at my baby shower.
3. Kind Bars I was always hungry when I was pregnant, so healthy snacks were a must. I craved both sweet and salty, so these Kind bars were perfect.
4. Bio-Oil. - Stretch marks?! Not if I can help it. And I truly believe rubbing this on my belly once (or twice when I remembered) really helped prevent them.
5. Belly Band - Got it in white and black and loved wearing it during the first and second trimester. The third trimester was all about maxi dresses.
6. My Pregnancy Today App - I was pretty obsessed with checking it every morning to see what the heck was going on with the little guy.
7. Amazon Prime A membership to Amazon Prime is truly priceless when it comes down to the fact that you can get so much of what you want delivered to your door in two days for free!