Sometimes I just love looking back using my Timehop app. It makes me grateful for where I was and where I am now. Same kind of feeling is achieved when I skim through my Instagram feed.One year ago: I was in Australia saying So long to Sydney and G'day to the Gold Coast. Two years ago: PL Bagels, 2 hours to drive from SD-LA, Chipotle for lunch, NYTimes and relaxing. Gotta love a lazy Sunday afternoon.
Three years ago: Scrapbooking on site at Dr. Phil's 60th birthday bash, devouring delicious food, Seal is performing. Work is so damn fun.
Though I wasn't doing Project Life for the second half of last year, this is a great way to do a bit of time travel.
And now for a GIVEAWAY to Project Life Lessons, an online course that begins on September 5 and runs for 3 weeks.
Project Life Lessons includes:
- Pre-classroom with a written manifesto and inspirational videos available immediately upon registration
- 3 Project Life product-recommendation lists, one from each teacher, featuring live links
- 9 in-depth videos, three from each instructor
- 9 inspirational handouts, three from each instructor
- Instructor gallery to view dozens of Project Life page examples
- Bonus downloads and printables to use inside your Project Life albums available as PDF and .png files
- Welcome notes from the teachers in the classroom
- Reminder emails when the classroom is updated with new materials
- Message board to share your thoughts with your classmates
- Private posting gallery to share your work and view the work of your classmates
- 3 live chats (one with each instructor)
- Email access to the instructors
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
TO ENTER: Leave a comment describing how you like to reminisce - whether it's flipping through scrapbook or Project Life albums, or in a technological way like a blog or Timehop. The giveaway will close on Friday, August 30th at 8am PST and a winner will be announced on this post shortly after.
Loved reading all the comments on how you reminisce - the winner is #61 - Christy S. (@PaperScientist) says:
Thank you for the chance to win this class! I love looking back through my scrapbooks. It’s especially nice when my husband looks at them with me. We enjoy looking back on the days when our son was small. CONGRATS!