It's countdown time, with less than 4 weeks to go, here's a little update:
- the pups are super cuddly, playful and want to be with me no matter where I go
- so thankful for all the kind words when I post about my belly here and on Instagram, it means more than you know.
- I'm no longer feeling shortness of breath (thank goodness) and have stopped taking my inhaler
- the lingering cough seems to have finally left my system
- my ring was stuck on my finger so Kara helped me take it off, apparently I am more swollen than I thought
- feet are a bit swollen as well and I can only wear flip flops - although I tried on my Toms wedges last night and they fit but I am reluctant to wear them.
- still drinking smoothies, trying to eat balanced meals, although the Del Taco drive thru was calling my name last night. Their chicken soft tacos are my favorite.
- baby boy is getting stronger and kicking the movements into high gear and is acting quite cheeky - at the last ultrasound, he stuck his tongue out.
- And I have no idea how to segue from that to this awesome giveaway...
Freckled Fawn has been keeping quite a secret for the past six months! We now offer a monthly Embellishment Kit Club called OHDEERME. If you have mountains of paper, this kit club is the perfect solution for you. Each month, Freckled Fawn designs and manufactures a collection of coordinating embellishments that you can't purchase anywhere else. You will receive a tin filled with enough embellishments to inspire you as you create dozens of lovely projects! With the OHDEERME embellishments in hand, browsing your personal paper stash each month will become an exciting endeavor as you preserve your memories, fashion a card for just the right occasion, or add flair to a gift for a special person. You can learn more about the kit club at ohdeermekit.com.
CONGRATS! Please email us - hello(at)amytangerine(dot)com with your mailing address so we can pass it along to Freckled Fawn.