Have you ladies heard of Spiegel? I love how versatile its clothing and accessories are. Most of their stuff seems to be great staple pieces to have in your wardrobe. Sometimes when I think of those basic wardrobe items, the word boring comes to mind. Not in this case. So, here are some of my faves! 1. The Charlotte Trench Coat Everyone needs a good Spring coat for those chilly days. Yes, they are far and few between in Sunny CA, but I hate being cold in restaurants and feeling like my sweater downgrades my outfit. I love the pop of color in this one, but it does come in a very light gray and black if you are wanting something a little more flexible to add to your wardrobe. But how cute is this pink with the black dress and basic black heels?!
2. Little Black (with lace!) Dress I LOVE this classic little black dress with the beautiful lace accent. It doesn’t hurt that it’s got an amazing cut and a built-in power-mesh slip, meaning that you don’t have to worry about the amount of bubbly or snacks that go in your belly at that next cocktail party!
3. Marissa Dress It is sometimes hard to find a dress for a dressy function that still has a fun personality without being too loud. This one has a great color pop for spring and summer, letting you still show a vibrant personality without standing out too much from the crowd. Plus, it allows a perfect opportunity to showcase a sassy pair of shoes.
4. Melanie Shirtdress I love little bright cotton knit dresses with a cute pattern for just day to day casual wear, but sometimes I want to change it up. I like that this one can easily be a day wear dress, but worn slightly dressed up to dinner as well. Change from flip flops to heels and add a pretty gold necklace, and it is a perfect dinner dress. The other thing I love about this dress is the simplistic look of a button-up with a skirt, but I hate doing that. I don’t like my shirt tails bunching up, checking all day long to make sure it is nicely tucked in, and then it makes my skirt feel tight! This is a perfect solution to the annoyance of the shirt and skirt look, because it is all one piece! What a genius idea!
5. Pamella Dress A bright color, bow, and pretty pattern? Yes, please! I love finding dressier solutions that still look comfortable. The tie around the waist allows it to be flattering on any body type. Not to mention, I hate trying to put on a sweater with a dress that has sleeves. This tank-style cut allows it to be worn easily with a sweater, but thanks to its thicker strap, it could still be worn sans-sweater without worry.
6. Riley Jacket I am a sucker for a good jacket, and this one has a great cut with a loose neck, which is the best, allowing for fashion and comfort. It is the perfect errand-running jacket, letting me feel cute yet functional. Plus, I love the exposed zippers, adding a little detail and contrast to the black fabric. This one is currently only for pre-order.
7. Maureen Bracelet Spiegel has some beautiful accessories that really accent their classic, feminine, yet still fashion forward kinds of looks. I love the flexibility of their earrings and bracelets, which can either add some pop to a more ageless look, or balance out a louder outfit. I love having just a few simple gold and silver bracelets and necklaces to add just a little subtle something. It keeps it easy when getting ready and works with pretty much everything. These kind of basics are pretty without being boring and can be worn practically anywhere, from a business meeting to a wedding. So pretty!
8. Stone Pendant Teardrop Earrings I love these simple gem earrings. The coral color is just beautiful, and it seems that it is only prettier with the gold hardware.
9. Solid Black Bikini A solid black bikini is a swim staple. I love the simplicity of this one, but with the cute little criss-cross details. Plus, I love classic swimsuits like this one, because I can mix it up with a different top or bottom from another suit if I feel like being a little more fun. (How cute would this top be with some bright purple polkadot bottoms? Yes, please!)
This post was sponsored by Spiegel, but all words and opinions are my own.