I’m very excited to announce my first ONLINE workshop. I've taught classes in-person in Tennesee and Hawaii (and places in between), but this will be my very first time using a private blog, video tutorials and photo demonstrations to bring my creativity, ideas and techniques to everyone.
- Daily weekday posts on a private blog October 11 - October 22.
- Instructional videos demonstrating techniques and direction
- Loads of inspiration, techniques, tutorials, secrets & tips that can be used over and over again in future projects/crafts
- Individual feedback on questions, comments and suggestions
- A peek into my own studio, various workspaces and creative life
- Giveaways galore for class attendees, including a signed copy of Creative, Inc, American Crafts products, Hambly products, stamps from Hero Arts, Fiskars products, Studio Calico products, & hand-stitched tee shirts.
I’m very pleased to be offering the same level of instruction and direction that go into my seminar-style classes in this new online setting.
Some of the class topics will include:
- Infusing Creativity into the Everyday
- Creating On-the-Go
- Stretching your Creative Mind
- Rethink the Way You Record Memories
- Embroidery the easy way
- Unique Handmade embellishments
- Use the supplies you already have to make something extraordinary
- Put those scraps & fun bits you've been saving to good use
Workshop Price $27
Limited-edition kits are available for purchase: *EDITED* Please note that if you are ordering this kit after 10/7/10, you may not receive it in time for the start of the workshop.
Workshop + Kit (USA) $45
Workshop + Kit (International) $45 *EDITED* Please note that if you are ordering this kit after 10/2/10, you may not receive it in time for the start of the workshop.
Within 48 hours of registration, you will be sent an email with welcome information.
I hope you can join me for what promises to be a fresh, informative and inspiring series—feel free to ask questions in the Comments below.And thanks for those who gave feedback and offered up ideas- I've tried my best to incorporate them, and hope you all can join in on the fun!