1. This little guy loves the caps from the Super 77 bottles we go through. After playing fetch for hours, he finally got tired and curled up next to his buddy.
2. JC & I took a cooking class together at Surfas and learned how to make the most amazing Seared Tuna on wonton crisps, among other dishes. I used American Crafts Abode + City Park collections for this layout:
3. Did this layout for Dare 169:
4. This glimpse at the scrapbook we made for Dr. Phil's 60th made my day. Check it out.
5. If you're local, please come see us at the Abbot Kinney Festival on Sunday. For locals and everyone else, I am super excited to announce the details for my online workshop on Monday! Enjoy your weekend!