1. Looking forward... This layout's from the July Cocoa Daisy kit.
2. Buster was feeling super patriotic on Saturday, and I am behind on uploading photos. He ran around very quickly carrying the flag in his mouth, this was the best shot I was able to get.
3. I'm going to see this guy on Friday and this girl on Saturday!
4. SISLive was amazing, and I miss these girls lots. JJ's wearing my yo-yo necklace and Jen's in a one-of-a-kind tee we made just for her.
5. I am still currently obsessed with the color yellow. Which is probably why I selected the photo above. Yellow and grey is a great combination.
6. I spent much of the day today watching CNN's coverage of the Michael Jackson memorial. A touching tribute. Sometimes when I am sad (and sometimes when I'm happy), I find myself thumbing through John O'Donohue's book.