I have a list of 30 things I plan to do while I am 30. It is subject to change, and if anyone has anything to suggest or add, I welcome your thoughts.
1. Go Skydiving DONE
2. Get Lasik DONE
3. Go to Thailand for the first time DONE
4. Memorize some fun, heartfelt, witty quotes
5. Go to Hong Kong
6. Take a surfing lesson with in Hawaii DONE
7. Get less soft (exercise more then twice a week)
8. Run a half marathon
9. Start a non-profit
10. Learn to snowboard
11. Learn 2 songs on the guitar- Patience and If I Had a Million Dollars
12. Go diving and consider getting certified
13. Learn some sign language
14. Learn how to read palms (at least the basics)
15. Laugh a lot
16. Read at least a dozen thick books
17. Turn more can'ts into cans and dreams into plans
18. Go to Cabo San Lucas or Costa Rica or St. Thomas
19. Go on another fun cruise
20. Continue to spend quality time with the ones I love
21. Eat more healthy
22. Spend less time on the computer and more time doing creative things
23. Memorize the metric conversions
24. Perfect the art of purging
25. Go to China for the first time and walk on the Great Wall
26. Kayak in the Indian Ocean DONE
27. Go to Utah and go skiing
28. Learn another joke besides, "What sounds like a parrot?"
29. Seem like a local girl in Hawaii DONE
30. Take more leaps of faith
Since I couldn't sleep, I tried catching up on some scrapbooking with my favorite American Crafts, Sassafras and Shabby Chic Crafts products.
It's time for a giveaway...I have some scrappy purging that needs to be done, as well as an amy tangerine scarf and long sleeved shirt that needs to be given away. Please leave your comment by Sunday, November 9th at midnight and I will draw 3 winners and announce them on Monday, November 10th.