more things I am thankful for:
1) my new camera and new fun printer! I got both of them from Cord Camera while in Indianapolis over the Thanksgiving holiday. The Epson PictureMate Snap is sooo cute and the quality of the prints is amazing. Absolutely loving the instant gratification. I need to find a cute/cool camera bag for my new D40 and would love some suggestions...
2) riding First Class on Delta. It's fun to sip on a bloody mary or just decide you want to watch a movie or 2 and not have to pay! In the last couple months of traveling I have watched these movies on various flights: HOT ROD, No Reservations, Hairspray, Chuck & Larry, Ocean's Thirteen, Evan Almighty, Georgia Rule, The Bourne Supremacy, Mr Bean's Holiday and Knocked Up.
3) someone leaving a copy of REAL SIMPLE on board so that I could delight in the fact that the printer (Epson PictureMate Snap) I just got is listed in the gift guide. Also so I could get a free sample of a new line of healthy bars from http://www.simplynutrilite.com/
4) the 2 Delta (off duty) pilots who were seated in the row in front of us in first class who brought me to tears by their simple random act of kindness- they switched their seats and sat in coach while letting 2 servicemen from the Army enjoy riding in the first row of First Class.
5) rushing to finish work for some more relaxation and crafty time this weekend!