Getting Organized with Creative Options!

Creative OptionsDon’t you love finding awesome products to help you get organized? I certainly do! Since I am still in the process of setting up the studio in a fully functional way, when Creative Options contacted me about a possible collaboration, I had to say yes. Who doesn’t want to be more organized? I, for one, can definitely use some help in that department. Remember these photos of the studio? Yikes. So needless to say, I am ready to create a habit of being organized and staying organized, which is why I’m excited to be partnering with such a fashionable and functional craft storage brand. They have all kinds of fun pieces that will help me keep all my crafty things together in containers as opposed to little piles scattered about. Here’s a little video I put together with the help of Jamie’s daughters (since I don’t have kids going back-to-school).

Oh and please help welcome Jamie Waters to the Amy Tangerine team – we are so happy to have her coming into the studio a couple days a week, and so grateful she’s able to work around the chaos… but soon to be super organized studio. If you all have any organizational tips or studio ideas for me that you want to share, I’d love to hear them in the comments! PS – Did you catch Buster making a little cameo in the video?

17 Responses to Getting Organized with Creative Options!

1. Nolwenn says:

I need something like that for my creative 7yo who have a lot of art supplies scattered everywhere in her room (her excuse ? she does not have anything good enough to sort it out… of course ;)).
    Where will we find this line ?

2. Debbie says:

Love it! I had to watch twice to find buster :)! The tools you’ve shown here can be a great help! I have 3 basic organizational principles that I live by! 1. Everything has a place and is in it’s place. 2. The place is chosen for function. You keep it where it’s used. (Ex. Everything for my coffee is in one place by the sink. I stand in one spot and get my beverage made.) 3.Clean up after yourself putting everything “in it’s place”. If you are thrown off by this with a little one, you delegate 5 minutes before you go to bed to troll your area, and put things away. You can always find what you need quickly as it has a home and you know the address!

Love these rules! Thanks so much for sharing. Will try and adopt as much as possible. One of my New Years resolutions was to put Thickers back into their packaging and so far I have been pretty successful! ;)

Hi Gilma,
      I am using the Grab-N-Go Medium Rack System Viva La Pink. I saw it in a different colorway at my local Joann store – Hope you’re able to track one down as well!

3. Liz says:

I’m on a mission to control my clutter, too, but I do find that I need to see what I have…otherwise, out of sight, out of mind. I also use the Krafts Inventory app to help me keep track of what I have, because goodness knows I’ve got plenty of duplicates(or more!) of a lot of stuff (papers and things like that are okay, but tools…oh mercy me!).

P.S. I’m so excited that Jamie is getting back into scrapbooking! She was definitely one of my faves when I started.:)

4. Irene says:

Oooh so great to see Jamie back into crapbooking. I’ve really missed her. She was a great inspiration. I think you two would make a perfect couple. Good choice Amy. ;0)

And lovely to see how her daughters have grown.

Bye Irene from the Netherlands