seriously darling layout

Every time I get the latest collection samples to work on catalog materials, I get goosebumps. Sometimes I dive right in and make a bunch of projects, while other times I just like to sit and stare at the new product. This time it was a mix of both pleasures. The funny thing is that when I first started putting together this post, I typed the title, “Amy Tangerine dies”, and that just sounded much too morbid. But really, I did want to introduce the die set that’s new to American Crafts and part of the Plus One collection. amy tangerine | plus oneIt’s great not only for card makers, but also scrapbookers and Project Lifers. The polaroid style frame is 3×4 inches and fits perfectly into a PL pocket. The embossed stitched details are my favorite part. And I love the little heart.amy tangerine | plus oneamy tangerine | plus oneUsing the Counterpart paper as the background, I layered on the goodness. “Darling” was stamped with Mama Elephant ink in my new favorite color, Ocean. I also used the stitching template for the house and made a stitched corner detail using half of the square. amy tangerine | plus oneamy tangerine | plus oneamy tangerine | plus oneFor more, shop Plus One at Simon Says Stamp.

14 Responses to seriously darling layout

1. Debbie says:

Amy, this is seriously darling!!! The photo’s are awesome too:). I love these die’s and am looking forward to having them in my stash. Die’s really let you make your embellishments custom to your page.

2. Ciacchina says:

Questa nuova linea mi piace da matti! Adoro i dies e la placca da embossing con le macchine fotografiche, per non parlare dei timbri, delle carte…chissà quando arriveranno in Italia… :(

3. Donna says:

Your dies are top of my paper crafting shopping list.
    Looking forward to them being available in the UK, lots of
    card making projects planned.

4. Roberta says:

Amy,
    What a wonderful page! You all are so cute together. What a fine family!
    I love the dies and new designs you have.

5. stacie D says:

I love seeing the die set/stamp set in action close up. It just shows I “need” to place another order online to get more “Plus One” items that were not stocked a few weeks ago. Jack is the perfect model for all things Plus One!!

6. Steph in Canada says:

Such an awesome layout! I love the way that your post baby layouts are still your style an you haven’t fallen into the pastel predictable baby pages.

Question: although I love the look of die cut pieces, I prefer the versatility of my silhouette. Is there any chance American Crafts will be releasing anything from this line as a cut file?

Thank you!

7. Libby Gordon says:

I love these dies but will they work on my Cuttlebug ( that looks like one in your picture )? That’s been the reason why I haven’t ordered any yet, don’t want to buy another die cutter:)
    I did just buyan Instax Mini 8 and I have to say you are the inspiration for that so thank you!

Comments