This photo was taken on my iPhone yesterday on my due date. No, I am not sad, I just look that way when I don’t smile. Actually we are all really happy right now. Buster is still extremely cuddly, the baby seems to be in no hurry to make his entrance, and JC and I are just enjoying this whole nesting thing.
While I could do without the swollen hands and feet, it actually gives me some time to pause and relax a bit and let you all know my plans for this blog. Last month I reached out to some amazingly talented and interesting friends to do guest posts here during my brief absence. Since this is my first child, I have no idea how I will feel. Grateful for a wonderful pregnancy for the most part – I want to just make sure I am somewhat prepared for what comes next. The guest posts will start going up on Friday. There will be other scheduled posts in between as well. And yes, I will be sharing the baby news on here and Instagram.
In the meantime, here are some random bits to start off your week.
- Dogs are really amazing – just another video that proves it.
- My cousin Cindy sent me this link, which turns out to be a commercial without warning me that I would cry. And boy did I.
- If Breaking Bad last night didn’t send me into labor, I am not sure what will. Only 2 episodes left of the best show on television. Eeeps.
- I did a major clean out of the studio yesterday and boxes will go on sale today at noon PST in the shop. The prices will be slightly higher than last week because they are full of more recent, higher priced products.
- This quote.
- Silhouette America is offering 25% off storewide today through September 19 using the code: TANGERINE. Please note that this does not apply for the machines, downloads, download cards, gift cards or subscriptions; it only applies to consumables. It’s a good time to stock up on blades and cutting mats! Apply code: TANGERINE at check out to qualify for the discount.
Q&A – thought about doing one of these posts for a while. Can’t guarantee your questions will all get answered, but it will definitely get me thinking on blog topics and sharing for the future. Do you all have any questions for me? Ask away in the comments!