Project Life update

projectlifebannerSharing another spread today. This was done after a fun chat with Elise Blaha and Becky Higgins on the Paperclipping Roundtable. I really wanted to keep it simple after the discussion. I had my photos printed with my Canon SELPHY CP900 Wireless Photo Printer. I find that wirelessly beaming photos to the printer via the Canon IEPP app has helped a huge amount. I then tried to complete the entire spread in under an hour. Happy to report that it worked.AmyTanAugustAmyTanAugustLeftCloseupAmyTanAugustRightcloseupBlog FooterSUPPLIES: I used mainly the Cut & Paste Project Life mini kit that will be available next month. Also, I used an item available for pre-order from Simon Says Stamp – this Lawn Fawn Stitched Journaling Card die. Other supplies include: Kelly Purkey alphas and other awesome products | Skipping5 stickers | Woodgrain Goodness Thickers

You can check out what the other Creative Team members came up with on Becky’s blog.

12 Responses to Project Life update

1. Robin Gibson says:

Love this lo! Saw it on Becky’s blog too! Loved that paperclipping episode as well! Learned a lot, and as always great fun hearing Noell & Izzy & their guests having fun! Can’t wait for Cut & Paste to be available:)

2. Cindy Koning says:

I SO love this! I wasn’t going to buy any more kits, but I think now that I have seem this, I will have to get the cut and paste! Your stuff is all so lovely, but very hard to come by here in Holland, so this kit will finally mix some Amy into my stash!

3. Carrie says:

I love that you add pictures wih no embellishments. Sometimes embellies can be too overpowering.

p.s. You are the cutest little preggar ever!

4. Nicola Yan says:

I have ordered the Cut & Paste mini kit and can’t wait to get it. I wish I could manage to get my Canon SELPHY CP900 printer to print wirelessly, so not techy and haven’t managed to figure it out. But I love reading all about you and your blogs!

5. Gem says:

Your spread looks great! Very inspiring and motivating. I use the selphy printer too, which is great, but my PL spreads always seem really dark because of the photos. Do you have any tips about printing on the selphy to increase brightness, or tips with the iPhone to brighten them? Your photos look so fresh and light!

6. Beth Perry says:

still loving your PL. looking awesome. And you are looking GORGEOUS, my sweet friend, GORGEOUS! Preggos looks good on you. hope you are having a great week so far!
    Beth