currently at 22 weeks and then some

Digging: the two quotes you see above from Pinterest. And this one.
Drinking: lots of water, some Crystal Light
Eating: what seems like everything in sight – salty, sweet, it all really sounds good right now
Watching: this video of animals trying to stay awake
Wearing: some maternity clothing, some regular clothing
Reading: halfway through Everything Is Perfect When You’re a Liar and relishing The Law of Divine Compensation: On Work, Money, and Miracles
Feeling: like 3 days at home is probably not quite enough, but grateful to be able to travel
Weather: lovely
Wanting: to continue to feel healthy and energized
Needing: to continue to feel healthy and energized
Wishing: the best for closing on a house we love
Hoping: the little guy decides to continue to dance around for us some more – feeling him move around is all at once strange but so darn cool
Thinking: about how excited I am to be teaching with Kelly Purkey at Paper Tales in San Diego again on June 15th!
Enjoying: this ride
Loving: family, friends – both new and old, blurring the lines between work and play.
And the fact that we are Barcelona bound!

12 Responses to currently at 22 weeks and then some

1. Sarah Swann says:

ARG! I’ll be in San Diego on June 15 and want to go to Paper Tales to shop. BUT, I’ll be at a wedding there that starts at 5pm. Man, if that class were earlier, I’d be all over it. Dang it!

2. Nirupama says:

That video just made my morning. Love hearing about your pregnancy. The first time you feel baby kick is just so amazing. I am a little sad I won’t get to be at your class in SD. Kelly was just down in my town, but just for vacation no classes (saw Awwwww a’la Stephan). You guys should come back to Austin sometime for a class!

3. Mariko Brown says:

I’ve been waiting for you! I’m definitely coming. It’s a day before my birthday, so it’ll be a gift for myself. How should I sign up? Do I contact Paper Tales?

4. Kellie Winnell says:

I loved reading the above and I was like that, eat anything, didn’t matter if sweet or salty or both together, it was all good and all going in my belly, hahaha! xx

5. Jodie says:

Fantastic. I love reading your list. I couldn’t get enough water when pregnant with all of mine. And apples. Crunchy, fresh, cold, green apples. And I LOVED every movement they made. I miss that to this day x

6. Kimberly aka SamsSissy says:

I was so excited to see your class announcement that I signed up while I was still on vacation!

Comments