HSN!

I have to admit it’s pretty surreal seeing my Project Life spread on HSN.com. Thanks to Instagram, I was alerted when JasmineMarie posted this photo with the caption, “I can’t even explain how excited I am right now for #projectlife. Eek! @amytangerine and @chiaotan, I see you on TV!” So the next thing I had to do was get my tush off the sofa (I suppose I could have just tried turning on the TV), and I went to my computer to see if I could find it online. Lo and behold, it was the first image that popped up on their website. So neat.amy tangerine Project Life on HSNExtremely grateful to Becky Higgins for creating this amazing memory keeping system and for the fun opportunity to work with the Blush edition. I especially love that it goes so well with Yes, Please!HSN amy tangerine exclusive mini kitFor those of you who have reached out in various ways, THANK YOU for your enthusiasm. And yes, if you chose the auto-ship for either Blush or Jade, you will be getting the exclusive Amy Tangerine mini kit in September! Woohoo. Yes, this is an exclusive product and will not be available anywhere else. Apparently they are selling quickly. At the time this post went up, over 7550 had sold and there are only 22 hours left. Whoa!

18 Responses to HSN!

1. Sofia D says:

Okay was only going to get the one time shipment but when I saw your designs on auto ship immedietly put that option into my cart! Love it and yes totally recognized your LOs in the examples they showed. Congrats.

2. Lori says:

I was debating ordering Blush last night, since I have other core kits, but HAD to do the auto ship when I saw your mini kit. My first HSN purchase. Love your designs. And.congratulations!!

3. Shelly Wenger says:

OH I wish that HSN would ship to CANADA!!!!

I would seriously order the blush or jade edition JUST to have the mini kit. LOL

Amy, do you know if your mini kit will ever be available digitally? or elsewhere other than HSN?? *fingers crossed*

Congrats!

4. Diamond says:

How exciting Amy, this is wonderful!! Oh how I would love the mini kit!! make sure to bring a couple when you come to Melbourne?? Love Diamond

5. Kate aka stinkydudette says:

Love it!!! Super excited for you. Really wish it will be made available to international customers cos I GOTTA have it!

6. Maria W says:

Seeing your sample page made me decide to get Blush, and having your designs included in the autoship pushed me over the edge on those, too! (:

7. Susan C says:

I wasn’t going to order anything from HSN today, I was going to wait until May. But then I saw the mini September kit with your exclusive cards and ordered immediately! Can’t wait until September! Congratulations Amy!

8. Cassi says:

You are so famous! And lucky you didn’t have to be there at some crazy hour in the middle of the night. Love the looks of your special mini kit.

9. Jasmine Marie says:

Thanks for the shout out. :) I’m glad it got you off your couch too bc I was jumping up and down myself. Can’t wait for September!

Comments