Project Life catch up (not to be confused with ketchup)

projectlifebannerIt has happened. I’ve fallen behind on Project Life (and am still not caught up as of today) but I am trying my best to deal with it. There are worse things.  So I finally had the chance to play some catch up on Weeks 2 & 3 of Project Life and recorded a video while doing so.

week2week3Project Life catch up – full supply list with a few items coming soon! || Copyright Two Peas In A Bucket

All photos except for the photobooth ones were printed by Persnickety Prints.
If you were curious as to my extensively fancy set up for recording these videos, it’s quite the contraption above my head. Thank goodness for the editing power of iMovie since I spent a lot of time pondering what I would do for each little pocket. DSC_1187eDSC_1182eThanks Ann-Marie for snapping these behind-the-scenes photos. || How are you all doing with Project Life?

28 Responses to Project Life catch up (not to be confused with ketchup)

1. Jo says:

So that’s how people make videos of their work! I was wondering if you used a real camera or your phone and how it was held up. Loved seeing those behind the scenes shot. And I spotted one of those Ikea trolleys that are so handy. Loved the PL pages! So colourful and happy!

2. Nicole K/Gothamgal says:

Love the smaller translucent stickers and I adore that there are bigger ones! Adding to the wishlist.
    I really like both how you embellish and how you show us how you do it. Fantastic, thanks for sharing!

3. Karen Freeman says:

LOL. This cracked me up love the pnder photo. I don’t think I could do a video as I umm and ahh to much! Love your videos thanks for doing them.

4. Tiffany M. says:

I don’t want this project to become stressful or work for me. I use OhLife.com to journal everyday and I try to take a photo a day, but don’t stress too much on that either. I also try to date or stick ephemera in the pockets as I go. Then when I get to it, I select my photos, upload to Persnickety and order when I get a big enough order. I work on it when I feel like on weeks that I feel like. I am technically 6 months behind on completed layouts. Photos printed and in their pockets 2 months behind, but loving the project anyway!

5. Nolwenn says:

I played catch up today a bit, but still have some journaling and detailing to do. However, I don’t want it to lose its fun factor, so I try not to overstress about it (screw perfection !).
    I hesitated between taking all of my existing pages or doing a small video, but it was too complicated to film it (your set up is AMAZING with this armed tripod). Just posted my January round-up on my blog.

Thanks a lot for sharing your process.

6. Felecia says:

What a fun and inspirational post. Thank you for sharing your mulling moments as well. I love how bright and colorful your pages come out. Can’t wait to get some yes, please into my life!

7. Jewel says:

Today’s title on your blog made me smile! Thanks for sharing your process. I am a couple weeks behind myself but have been taking photos and keeping notes in my planner so I know I can catch up fairly easily.

8. Michelle says:

LOVE your Pl spread Amy :) so glad you jumped back into it this year!!
    I’m keeping up as well as I can.. You might have to come back to Australia to check my album out again or you can check it out on my new blog..

Hugs from Australia xx
    Michelle :)

9. JillT says:

Amy, I saw this already on 2Ps and you do a great job with your movies. There is a lot of amateurism :) on all the blog movies but your movies are great and apparently your editing also because there isn’t a lot of wasted time. As always, the actual inspiration is wonderful also–just getting started on PL for the first time.

10. Joanne says:

Hi Amy! Just want to say wonderful work, as always.

Thanks for posting the photo of you and the camera tripod. I always wondered how you and other scrapbookers video yourself.

11. McKinly says:

I absolutely ♥LOVE♥ your project life spreads. Your videos always give me inspiration when I’m in a craft funk(: Hope to see more! Thanks for sharing!

12. Saumya says:

Amy! you have a lovely and very fresh way to putting your memorabilia together. your videos are so fun to watch! great work!

13. glee says:

so this is kinda random, but did you know that ketchup is chinese. (well, if YOUR Chinese dad is like MY chinese dad, you’re not surprised because, “the chinese invented everything.”) ok, that’s my gem of the day. Now go eat something w/ keowchup!!

14. TracieClaiborne says:

Amy – thank you for posting that video setup!! I love your work! I have just started doing videos and although I have a DSLR with high-def video capabilities – I think my iPhone works almost just as good! Is that an iPhone you’re filming on? Just a regular tripod with a Glif? I am getting one of those this week. Your video looks amazingly good for an iPhone so I’m thinkin’ I can make mine work!! Thanks so much!

Thanks for your note!
      I record all my videos with my iPhone. Before that it was the iPod Touch and then before that the Flip. The device that holds my iPhone on the tripod is the iStabilizer – http://amzn.to/TL4I3y

I will do a blog post going into more detail about my tripod, etc. Hope this helps!

15. Thanh says:

Bucket List item:
    Make it into Amy’s PL……. check! LOL
    I kid, but how awesome it was to meet you that day and get to take a silly photo with you. I always imagined how fun you were and I’m so glad that I got to see that side of you in person.

16. Logan Santell says:

Tomato ketchup was sold locally by farmers. A man named Jonas Yerks (or Yerkes) is believed to have been the first man to make tomato ketchup a national phenomenon. By 1837, he had produced and distributed the condiment nationally.[7] Shortly thereafter, other companies followed suit. F. & J. Heinz launched their tomato ketchup in 1876.';-;

http://healthmedicinelab.comCiao for now