Project Life 2013, a bit of a slow start

As some of you may already know, I did Project Life for the first half of 2012. You can all those posts here. Because of my crazy travel schedule from July-December, I made the executive decision to not try and force it while away from home. I was on 5 different continents in a span of 3 months, which sounds absurd when I say it or type it. It was an amazing experience and I feel truly blessed to have had such a wonderful opportunities. However, there is something so nice about returning to routine (if there is such a thing) and being home(ish) for a while.

With that being said, when I look back on my Project Life album, I am delighted at all the little fun memories that were recorded. It is truly a treasure having all those little bits recorded in one place. So I am thrilled to be on the 2013 PL Creative Team and look forward to sharing my thoughts and pages this year. So far the cover page is complete.projectlifebannerDSC_1009Supplies: Snap! products || lifelovepaper ampersand || Pam Garrison stamps || Hey There stamp set || Thickers || washi tape || Surrounded paper || Lunch Break paper || Primetime paper || Elle’s Studio tags || Staz On Jet Black ink || Project Life protectors

23 Responses to Project Life 2013, a bit of a slow start

1. Kathleen Ducharme says:

I adore the ampersand between the two of you and Buster! Awesome layout. Can’t wait to see more!

P.S. Followed your advice and bought a photo printer. LOVE it and how easy it makes it to craft.

• Kathleen Ducharme says:

Bought a Canon Pixma 5320. A friend recommended it. She bought it because Christine Newman uses it for her Project Life. I figured I could not go wrong with their endorsements and the cost of $70!!!

Seriously, the prints turned out better than those I have ordered locally.

2. Tenaya says:

I love the page protectors from Simple Stories. Everyone completing Project Life is so inspirational! I may have to jump on the bandwagon and do it.

3. Tiffany says:

Is the ‘hello’ / the >>> arrows / and the ‘this is our story’ all rubber stamps (and by who?) or are they your own handwriting?

4. Sierra says:

Wow…so beautiful and amazing! It’s so you, too! I’m having a hard time with my cover page too…I’m just jumping in & working on the first week anyways. Hoping to catch up soon! I don’t like being behind. That’s why I stopped last year. :( Anyways, can’t wait to see what you make! I loved your pages last year…so different from other people’s, it was refreshing!

5. Marsha says:

Love it! How/Where do you print those adorable little pics with the white border?? I can’t figure out how to print my Instagram pics:( Great start to 2013!!

Comments