Spotlight Australia + St. Kilda

Needless to say, I am loving it down here in Australia. I explored St. Kilda a bit on my first day here. It was gorgeous and the weather was quite pleasant, though a bit windy. Digging the public transportation here, I took the tram back to my hotel just in time. 5 minutes after I got into my room, it started pouring down rain. Apparently it hailed in other parts of Melbourne. I relaxed for a while and then ended up fighting to stay awake until 8:15pm. Then I awoke the next morning (Friday) at 3:15am and could not go back to sleep. Gotta love jet lag. Here are some snapshots from the Spotlight visits (see schedule on my last post) and my trip so far.

26 Responses to Spotlight Australia + St. Kilda

1. Damiane Lucas says:

These photos are gorgeous, Amy! Keep posting. I love seeing your photos of your travel adventures. Wishing you lots of fun!

2. Lisa Webb says:

Cant wait to meet you on Thursday Amy in Morayfield.. Im from the Sunshine Coast and work at Kawana Waters Spotlight.. I Love your products.. so funky and bright.. full of life x

3. Diamond says:

Hi Amy, it was a pleasure meeting you at Spotlight Watergardens on Thursday it absolutely made our day! Just wanted to mention my daughter loves you & thinks you rock!! Thanks so much!! Love Diamond & Amelia…. PS. thanks for adding us in your blog you are truly amazing xx

4. Marelle Jackman says:

Hi Amy – I am pleased you had a little bit of time to explore St Kilda!
    I love that photo of you and I in Spotlight Geelong (a bit chuffed seeing it )
    thanks for being such a beautiful soul and generously sharing your talents with us.

5. Natalie says:

Lucky Melbournians.
    Over here in Perth we also have Spotlight stores and lucky me got to indulge in the Amy Tangerine range. It was great being able to see all the range and pick and choose at will. I did go over my budget a little but I didn’t want to miss out. I’m sure they’ve sold out at my local spotlight by now.
    All the best on your travels.

6. Diana says:

Hi Amy,
    It was wonderful to meet you at Fountain Gate. Love the card we made. You are a creative and warm soul. Hope you enjoy the rest of your trip.
    Diana

7. Tania says:

Making the trip down tomorrow from the Central Coast with my little man (2 years old) – boy do I hope he behaves!!! Am so excited to meet you – have been a fan following the blog forever – always envious of those with product in hand. Was extremely happy to have finally found it in my local store, although a little disappointed that they didn’t have your full range. And now I see that other stores have heaps more, so hoping I can pick up more tomorrow in Castle Hill if any is left :)

8. Patricia says:

OMG I missed it! All of them!
    Anyway, I’m glad you enjoyed Melbourne :)
    It’s always a pleasure to see your pics, much better when it’s my city you are posting! hehe!

9. Linda Trace says:

I see me!! Amy, it was SO lovely meeting you, you’re a total sweetheart–just like everyone said you are!
    I’m so glad my girls managed to hold themselves together while I got to make the card with you and the other people there at Spotlight Geelong!

I’m also happy that Melbourne pulled out the decent weather for you while you were here (for the most part!)

Safe travelling xx