Week 16 – Project Life

It was another busy week. Still loving every single bit of this and still trying to keep it fairly simple. And colorful, of course.
The week started off with Buster doing a final photo shoot for the independent film he’s in. We got to see a rough cut of the short film and I have to say that I am super impressed with it. I will share more information when I can. JC got us each a Nike+ FuelBand and I am obsessed with it. We had delicious meals out and in, and I had a quick 1 night trip to Reno to teach at Paper Daisies in Sparks, NV. The owners are some of the sweetest in the business and they know how much I love to eat. We went to an institution called BJ’s and had some delicious BBQ. Not to mention some Kick-Ass Fries. No, really, that is what they are called. And they ain’t lyin’, the fries were kick-ass.I flew Southwest for the first time and quite enjoyed it. It was my only direct option home at the time I wanted on Saturday evening. The lining up thing wasn’t all that bad – I even got a window seat in row 5 and was able to see Lake Tahoe since someone very sweet advised me to sit on the right side. As much as I loved my first Southwest experience, my loyalties still remain with Delta.

Supplies: white Journal Thickers, , airplane stamp, Sketchbook 6X6 paper pad, Sadie’s Story paper, jillibean soup Alphabean letter stickers (my new fave), Studio Calico 6X6 paper padHambly herringbone overlay, mostly from Two Peas in A Bucket, some from the local independent stores I visited recently.
You can see all my Project Life posts here. How are all of you doing with Project Life? My Q&A post on Project Life will have to come in the next couple weeks when I take some more process photos. Oh and there’s been a big restock of the Project Life photo pocket pages on Amazon, in case you all missed out.

20 Responses to Week 16 – Project Life

1. Marie says:

I love your PL – your spreads are always so colorful! gorgeous! I flew southwest once and my seat was broken :( but i’m glad you enjoyed your flight :)

2. madeline says:

Love your fun colorful PL pages! Did you know you can pay $25 extra towards your Southwest ticket and go to the front of the line? It’s another option.

3. Cele Schaffer says:

Love your work! Just wanted to tell you after reading about your illness to be careful-mono and pnuemonia (viral) are going around. Many of the kids at my daughters school have been affected. So if still having some of those sympoms you described you might just want to see Dr. Hope your feeling better.

4. ilissa says:

its good to hear your feeling a little better! i look forward to seeing your PL postings as your pages are so bright and fun and simple, not to much going on!! i totally love that insert with a tag and a layout picture on it. its very pretty. just wondering have you ever taught any classes in hawaii? thanks for sharing your awesome page!!

i’ve taught my tee shirt class and a tote bag class in honolulu. hoping to teach a scrapbooking/paper crafting class there soon. if you have a favorite local store – ask them to contact me! aloha!

5. Marina Haddad says:

Oh my, I want so bad to have PL in my life. I’ll try to get supplies when in US.
    Really happy to see you posting on scrapbooking again.
    Hoping for your full recovery. XO

6. danielle says:

good ol’ Sparks NV. Did you have fun? Tahoe is beautiful- I wish you saw it in person. I’m going to Tahoe for most of July (minus a week in SF). Are you teaching there again?

it was so fun!
      probably won’t be teaching there until after the new collection comes out. would love to see Tahoe someday soon!

7. Ashley Hilliard says:

I love how you kept a clipping of the postage so in years to come you can see what it use to cost to mail something. Very cute idea!

Comments