Hi everyone. How is it April 22nd already? How do you like our fresh new banner designed by Wilna just in time for Spring? I think it’s pretty fantastic.
A colorful layout featuring flowers. Perfect for spring!
Some stellar layouts in the gallery. So excited to see projects from those taking my Collect & Create workshop:
1. Heidi Swapp Color Magic paper. I would get a dozen sheets of the chevron if I could. With some simple misting or watercolors, this paper is pure magic.
2. Silhouette Cameo. Though I still don’t own this one yet, I am a huge fan of the Silhouette SD. This version which works with 12X12 papers is still on my “I want, but really do I need it” wish list.
3. Studio Calico mask. It’s chevron. And easy to clean. Need I say more?
4. Teal stripe washi tape. Great for Project Life and every other project. Can’t get enough of this.
5. These alphas. I may have gotten these in every single color. I see them appearing on many projects in the near future. They really are the perfect size and come in both lower and upper case, which I love.
Workshop: Sassy Scrapping with Shannon Tidwell
Cost of class: $25
**Special promo: When you purchase this workshop before April 27th, you’ll receive a FREE printable PDF made up of labels and fun designs! Find it in the “My: Downloads” section upon purchase, click on the Digikit tab, print and enjoy. You’ll want to hurry, this is a limited time offer!
Are you looking to add something extra to your pages? More color, more punch, more pizazz? Are you ready for a fresh and energizing approach? Then come scrap with Garden Girl Shannon Tidwell. She loves making big and bold pages that are full of life, but not full of time. (someone has to do the laundry!) She will give you tips, tricks, and ideas so that you can make pages that pop no matter your style. There are five chapters, with over 50 layouts, including two themed albums!
You’ll get ideas from the beginning stages of finding and using inspiration, building bold pages, making the most of collection kits, and then finish it off with a ‘through the years’ album as well as a ‘school year’ album.
So let’s add a bit of sass to our scrapbooks together!
The content of this workshop will be available immediately upon purchase. The lessons are available for you to work at your own pace and upon purchase can be accessed in the “Workshops” section under “Classes & Events.” A private message board forum is also available to ask questions for Shannon and to connect with other participants. Enjoy!
Giveaway closes April 26th at 8am and a winner will be announced shortly after. Remember, if you have already have signed up and you win, you can give the spot to a friend or get a credit!
To enter: Just leave a comment with your 2Peas username (if you have one) along with something sassy. GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.
The winner for Shannon’s workshop is:
- This looks so awesome!! Sassiness is the Hot Neon Pink nailpolish I’m about to paint my nails lol My 2Ps= AyeShanti
Final stop on the hop – the Two Peas blog.